Sunday, November 28, 2010

The Lord; my strength

Psalms 18:1" I will Love thee, O Lord my strength"
 
  I heard a story of a father and his son on a camping trip. They were traveling on a ready made path to a camp ground. As they were making their way up the path a large rock blocked the path. The father said to the son "I'm going to make a man out of you, use your strenght and move the rock." The boy gripped the rock on both sides and tried pushing the rock but it never moved. The boy told his father "It won't move". His father told him he wasn't using all his strenght, so the boy tried again pushing with everything he had, but the rock still didn't move. The boy said father I used all my strenght and I just can't move it. The father said you haven't used all your strenght, the boy a little upset now grabb hold of the rock and pushed, sweet rolling down his face ,yet the rock never moved. The boy said father I used all my strength and still the rock didn't move.His father looked at him and said you didn't use all your strenght, because you never asked me to help.
  Saints there are stumbling blocks that sometimes block the path that God has called us to travel , and many of us get frustrated and change course because we try to move these obsticles by ourselves; But the Lord is our strength in our time of weakness. Let us call on the Lord to aid us in moving the mountains which hinder our journey, let us use all our strength.........Got Jesus? tell afriend change a life........

1 comment:

  1. Saints God gave us Jesus our perfect help in any situation or circumstances, let us call upon him in our time of need. he is a ever present help............Rev. Michael R. Williams

    ReplyDelete