Monday, November 22, 2010

You haven't seen nothing yet

Isaiah 64:4 "For since the beginning of the world, men have not heard, nor percieved by ear, neither hath the eye seen, O God beside thee, what he hath prepared for them that waiteth for him"
      This christian journey we have embarked upon has many unknowns.It is full of challenges, obsticals, opportunities,temptations, stumblings blocks, and barriers.It is a narrow road we must travel, and along the way we will slip, trip and fall; we will stumble, have doubts and sometimes even entertain the thought of giving up. But the word of God tells us to press on towards the mark, so quitting is not an option.No matter where the journey leads us we must trust that Jesus will never fail.With every twist and turn with every peak and valley we overcome, it brings glory to God and salvation to a dying soul. Every obstical and challenge we are faced with is a opportunity for us  to be molded, shaped and fashioned into that which God has called us to be,( see believe it or not there are some thing in us about us and that we hold on to that are not part of Gods design for us,).No matter what it is we are going thru it is working together with Gods purpose for our good.Whatever happens is part of God amazing plan of salvation, which he ordained from the foundation of the world.
       For since the beginning of the world men have not heard; they have not either by hearing or seeing come into the full knowledge of Gods goodness. No man have seen, nor can understand the provision made by God for the future happiness of holy souls. Neither seen by eye nor heard by any ear, nor has entered into the heart of any man, what God has prepared for them who love him; those that wait for him,that await the promise salvation designed for us.No eye has seen ,nor ear heard because it is hid in God, our true happiness bound up in the richness of Christ, obtainable by his guidence and thru his grace. The goodness God has prepared for us and preparing us for, laid up in the riches of Christ for those that fear him and trust him. The goodness which awaits all believers; the things made available to all who commune with him in spirit and in truth. What God has for those who work righteousness,for those who are cheerful in doing the whole duty, as he delights himself in the Lord. Those who obey him and submit to his will, making mention of him in all that we do, as we walk in a way worthy of the name by which we are called.
   For the eye hath not seen another God beside thee O God ..... A God who was accused of my faults, a God tried for my charges, a God convicted of my sins and yet he never said a mummling word; a God whipped for my transgressions, bruised for my iniquities, a God who served my sentence as he suffered bleed and died on a cross that i might have a right to the good things God has in store for me. Jesus the Christ the good thing God has for all who will believe............Got Jesus?  

2 comments:

  1. Those of a carnal mind cannot even begin to comprehend that which God has for us who believe, but let us continue to proclaim the message and walk worthy of the name by which we are called that all in darkness will follow us into his marvelous light....Got Jesus? tell a friend save a life

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Let thy Will Be Done!"..... is my Prayer. For years upon years I would see something I wanted, whether it be a potential husband, new job (career),new house, car, etc.,... and I would pray for that particular thing, BECAUSE I WANTED IT AND FELT IT WAS GOOD FOR ME! Most of the time GOD would grant my wish and give me that in which I desired and Prayed for... and for the most part, it turned out well. But when I realized I was so busy asking GOD for what I wanted that I wasn't sure If that was what HE wanted for me, I began to change my prayers. I would ask him to lead me down the paths in which would lead to that of what HE wanted just for me. I learned that what GOD has for me is bigger & greater than my little mind could even imagine, much less ask for. My Mom says, if you want to make GoD laugh, tell him of your Plans...

    ReplyDelete