Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Seeking lost souls

Luke 19:10 "For the son of man is come to seek and save that which was lost"
      There was once this drunk man, who stumbled his way into a phone booth, he then dialed the operator and asked her to trace the call and tell him where he was. See this man realized that he was lost. Now funny as this might sound the tragic thing is  the world is full of people who are stumbling through life drunk on pride, self righteousness , personal gain, and the joys and toys of this world. There are a great many people, who enter church houses around the world to worship and praise God, but who have no ideal they are lost; lost in religion, denonminations, church leadership, and self serving idealisms. But the good news is Jesus came to save that which is lost. Got Jesus? tell a friend change a life

2 comments:

  1. Jesus said go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature. See Jesus don't want to lose anybody to sin so let us tell everybody the good news of salvation. Let us not trust our own knowledge and understanding as to who is and who is not saved.Salvation is to important and eternity is to long for me to trust my judgement in regards to the salvation of my loved ones. So i'm going to tell everyone i see that Jesus Christ is the way!
    Got Jesus? tell a friend change a life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving It! I know it is very easy to become complacent and jaded with a lot of interests, careers, relationships, etc,.... like teachers, I can always identify a new teacher, she's bright eyed & bushy tailed. And I almost feel sorry for them, because so many of them allow their light to dim & forget as to why they became teachers in the first place. So many marriages are the same way. But as a Christian, I can not afford to allow myself to be lost in anything but Jesus...He gives me Fresh New Bread Daily... and I've done nothing to deserve it. Yep, I've got Jesus & gonna Keep him too! Love Peace & JOY!!! ( Keep them coming!)

    ReplyDelete